Friday, April 5, 2013

2D Design #11- Series of 20 Part 1




This post is going to be arranged a little differently than the others because of the amount of pictures that I will be adding and it will be in two parts. 

For class, we were to pick an object and do a series of 20 drawings using different processes and/or mediums, in an about a week and a half, and each piece was to be 9"x12". They will be posted in the order that I finished them. I began by making a list of different processes and mediums that I could do and improvised along the way. I chose to do the ones that I knew would take the longest first, so I didn't have to rush them. 


This was the first of the series and took the most amount time.
Graphite.


#2
We switched our objects in class and had another student paint our object. Thanks Nikki! :)
Acrylic Paint


#3
Ball-Point Pen



#4
Monochromatic
Chalk Pastel


#5
High Contrast
Acrylic Paint


#6
Blind Contour
Prismacolor Pen


#7
Warm Colors
Chalk Pastels


#8
Cool Colors
Chalk Pastels


#9
Papermate Flair Pen/Markers


#10
Conti Crayons

STAY TUNED FOR PART 2

Feel free to let me know which ones you like the best/which ones could be better. I love hearing what everyone thinks. :) Comment and follow my blog!!!















2 comments:

  1. the high contrast, image #5, is my fav. and well done with the first one. I don't have that much patience. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ben!!! :) Your series was pretty awesome too as well!

    ReplyDelete