Sunday, August 4, 2013

Summer Progress

Here is some of the art that I have done this summer :) With all of my adventuring, I've managed to still throw in some art. Enjoy! I've also been working on my largest graphite drawing to date. I'll keep you posted on it, but for now it will remain a secret to what it is. I am really excited about it and because of that you will just have to wait in suspense...or you could just look on facebook. A WIP is posted there if you are dying to know what I'm working on.

Sketchbook drawing
Ballpoint pen

If music be the food of life, then play on! I was in the mood to play a little with graffiti  words and such.


9x12
Watercolor and Graphite Pencil

This is the result of an art night with the greatest person I know! I had fun with it. I haven't done watercolor is a long, long time, and I'm happy with the result.

8x10 ish
Graphite Pencil

I found an old drawing that I did before I understood value and contrast and decided to fix the mess. :)


5x7
Graphite Pencil

This was a commission drawing that I did for a friend of mine. I struggle with drawing things that I don't have a real photograph of and visualizing things in my mind then drawing them. I had a few reference photos that I used, but is was still difficult.


8.5x11
Ball Point Pen

My nephew sent me a drawing in the mail and asked for one in return. He is obsessed with legos and spider-man...little did I know Spider-man was a lego. Here is what he gets :)


No comments:

Post a Comment